Terms and conditions
By enrolling in and/or attending a course, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation and Transfers
- Once a course has commenced no refund or credit note is possible.
- If you miss a class, a credit or refund is not applicable, nor is attending a replacement class.
- Should NIDA need to cancel a course a full refund, credit or transfer to another course will be offered. We accept no liability for any other costs. We advise you phone the office prior to making accommodation or flight bookings to verify the course is going ahead.
- Cancellations received more than 5 working days from the commencement of the course will incur a 20% cancellation fee or you may request a credit note for the full amount.
- If you need to withdraw from the course within 5 working days of the commencement of the course you must notify NIDA in writing to request a credit note. The credit note will be valid for 12 months.
- Substitutions of participants can be made prior to course commencement by notifying NIDA in writing, provided participants are eligible for the course.
Conditions of Enrolment
- You understand and voluntarily assume all innate and obvious risks associated with the course, including, but not limited to all risks of personal injury and any losses caused by or arising from acts or omissions of the course coordinators and staff.
- You indemnify us against any proper claims, costs or damages arising from any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- NIDA reserves the right to make amendments to its programs without prior notice either before or during a course or to cancel a course.
- NIDA reserves the right to merge published age groups and structure classes as required.
- NIDA reserves the right to refuse any enrolment as permitted by law or to request a participant to leave a course if they are disruptive, consistently late or have not paid their fees.
- NIDA may take and use photographs or videos for promotional and archival purposes.
- Should NIDA staff deem it necessary for an ambulance to be called the cost will be incurred by their participant or their guardian/parent.
- Participants may not publish or upload recordings (audio, videos or photos) of any activities at NIDA or other course venues for any publication or social media website.
- Where recordings of classwork are provided, this material remains the copyright of NIDA and can only be used by the participant for personal use, it may not be copied, sold, screened publicly or submitted to agents, festivals or for school projects.
- Closed in, flat shoes should be worn for all classes.
- If you are less than eighteen years old, you and your guardian agree that your enrollment and/or participation in the course is adequate consideration for your obligations set out in these Terms and Conditions and that you and your guardian consider the provisions of these Terms and Conditions to be reasonable and for your benefit.
- If you are eighteen years or older you agree that you have read and understood the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- For the performance based courses, it may be necessary for a voice, movement or other tutor to support your training with physical contact. Likewise, it may be appropriate for other students to come into physical contact with you when engaging in an exercise.