Explore your creativity with NIDA’s holiday classes. Designed specifically for children and young people, NIDA offers a fun and supportive learning environment that unlocks creative potential and builds confidence.
NIDA offers introductory through to advanced courses for children and young people during the school holidays in a variety of disciplines including creative play, drama, acting on screen, music theatre, singing & acting, public speaking and more.
Summer holiday classes
Summer holiday classes are offered in:
- Sydney (Kensington, Campbelltown, Chatswood, Mosman, Parramatta, Randwick and Ultimo )
Book early and receive a 10% earlybird discount. See below for earlybird expiry dates.
- Sydney classes run 8 April–23 April
- Melbourne and Brisbane classes run 1 April–13 April
- Perth and Canberra classes run 10 April–16 April
- Sydney classes run 1 July–16 July
- Melbourne classes run 3 July–16 July
- Brisbane classes run 24 June–9 July
- Perth classes run 3 July–16 July
- Canberra classes run 3 July–16 July
- Sydney classes run 23 September–8 October
- Melbourne classes run 25 September–6 October
- Brisbane classes run 18 September–1 October
- Perth and Canberra classes run 26 September–8 October