Explore your creativity with NIDA’s holiday classes. Designed specifically for children and young people, NIDA offers a fun and supportive learning environment that unlocks creative potential and builds confidence.
NIDA offers introductory through to advanced courses for children and young people during the school holidays in a variety of disciplines including creative play, drama, acting on screen, music theatre, singing & acting, public speaking and more.
Book four weeks before the course start date and receive a 10% earlybird discount.
- Sydney classes run 1 July–16 July
- Melbourne classes run 3 July–16 July
- Brisbane classes run 24 June–9 July
- Perth classes run 3 July–16 July
- Canberra classes run 3 July–16 July
- Sydney classes run 23 September–8 October
- Melbourne classes run 25 September–8 October
- Brisbane classes run 18 September–1 October
- Perth and Canberra classes run 26 September–8 October
What people are saying
"I loved expressing myself creatively whilst challenging and improving my skills with great supportive tutors and fun, like-minded students. I wish every week was NIDA week!"
Film School Production, Grades 11–12 student
"Cate loved the process of learning how to develop characters and skills. She enjoyed the interaction with other students and the performing at the end of the week."
Parent, NIDA Drama School, Grades 7–10